2012年10月26日金曜日

How to Make Big Hoodie Short without Cutting

Hi! I'm AME!
Today, I show my coordinate with my dear hoodie by my illustrations.



This is my favorite item<3  But it's too big for me because I bought it when I don't know difference between Japanese standard of sizes and American it.


So I used to wear it like this, as an one-piece. 
Recently, I add lemon yellow tight skirt to this style.
When I see Barry wearing a hoodie, we wore it with tie. 


However these styles cover body style and make look like fat..., so I want it to be shorter.
Therefore I thought out following way! (I'm sorry I make miswrite in figure...) 


  1. Turn the hoodie inside out and wear upside down.
  2. Bind a belt around waist.
  3. Get arms through sleeves


Now I can wear this hoodie like this!

Please try this way!
Have fun!!!


AME

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿